AIPMT / AIIMS
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT)/NEET 2016 Phase 1 on May 1, 2016 for providing admissions to 52,305 MBBS and BDS seats in all government, private, state, deemed universities/colleges of the country.
- As per the Supreme Court, candidates who have participated in NEET 2016 Phase 1 examination conducted on May 1, 2016 can participate in the stage 2 examination on July 24, but with a condition that they have to give up their NEET Phase 1 candidature.
- AIPMT 2016/NEET 2016 Phase 1 has been conducted in pen & paper mode at various designated exam centres across India for undergraduate medical and dental seats under 15% All India Quota.
AIPMT 2016 Eligibility:
- Candidates must fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements at the time of applying for AIPMT 2016. The highlights of AIPMT 2016 eligibility which includes educational qualifications and age criteria is mentioned below.
- Age Requirement:
- Age Limit – Applicant must be at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2016. The age limit is 25 years for general and 30 years for SC / ST / OBC category candidates
- Candidate must born on or between:
- (a) 01/01/87 to 01/01/2000 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
- (b) 01/01/92 to 01/01/2000 (Other Category)
- Nationality – Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible for appearing in AIPMT 201
- Educational qualification:
- Candidates must have appeared or will be appearing in 2016 for class 10+2 or equivalent exam. The candidate must appear and qualify the class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (PCB) Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Candidate must secured at least 50% marks in PCB or 45% (General PH) or 40% (SC / ST / OBC)
- Applicants has passed the B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that they has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern:
|Exam Pattern||Detail of AIPMT 2016 exam|
|Exam Date & Time||Date: May 1, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper Based|
|Language of Paper||Bilingual - English or Hindi (Language opted by candidates in application form )|
|Types of questions||Multiple choice questions with single answer correct|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Distribution of Questions||
|Syllabus||Common syllabus notified by the Medical council of India. Generally, CBSE syllabus taught at 10+2 level|
How to Submit the AIPMT Application Form(2016)
- The AIPMT admission brochure and application form was available from December 15, 2016
- Before applying candidates were advised to read eligibility criteria as required in AIPMT
- The candidates not satisfying the instruction as given in the AIPMT information brochure were disqualified
- The candidates must keep the following documents for the further communication in case any discrepancy:
- 3 printouts of the confirmation page of online application
- Fee paid proof for having the fee payment detail
- 2-3 copies of identical photos as uploaded in the application form
- Copy of self-declaration in case of students belong to AP, J&K and Telangana and applied for 15% all India quota seats
- Any correction in the AIPMT 2016 online application form will be done through the AIPMT official website
- Only one application was to be submitted by a candidate. In case candidates fill more than one application form their candidature will be rejected
- The candidates must choose the AIPMT 2016 and language of the exam paper while applying as it will not be allowed after the submission of application form